Monday 29 December 2014

Two Armed Robbers Caught.

Two guys were caught today in Utagba-uno, in Ndokwa- west LGA of Delta state. After receiving proper treatment(beating) from street guys, they were then handed over to the police. 
This is so interesting  because this robbers actually robbed my shop today and made away with cash..Here is the story..I woke up this morning to open up my  shop and to my greatest surprise, The roof and ceiling of my shop was off and i noticed that the money in my shop which i kept in the save had been stolen.
I went out and saw from outside how they actually tried to break through the wall of the house but couldn't. I took to investigation like shelock holmes and noticed the footprints of the shoes the thief wore. Anyway news came to me that two people were caught last night in the next street when they stole some items from a bar.. so i rushed there and i saw the shoe with the exact  print and saw their belongings, a knife and some charms and cigarette. After proper investigation, the Area guys had to treat them like the criminals they really are  and i had to snap and video it to show you guys... This are the pix and video after the cut...










 This is the video....Click to watch....



2 comments:

  1. This is the season where one has to be dextral careful and security conscious. Personally I'm not a fan of jungle justice thou, but I hope this would serve as a deterant to criminals and intending criminals. Hope you were able to recover fully all that was stolen Mr Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the season where one has to be extra careful and security conscious. If you ask me personally, I'm not a fan of jungle justice but however, this would serve as a deterrent to criminals and intending criminals! Hope you were able to recover all that was stolen Mr Holmes! It won't be out of place to say I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Naijaversion does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.naijaversion.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Naijaversion.
*Naijaversion readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Naijaversion.com
*Thank you.

Comments system