Sunday 1 March 2015

Wow! I Just had to Post this as soon as I saw it (MUST READ)



Please take the time to read and understand this story, guys. It was written by Tribecalledkush

Read it below After the cut...
"I wonder when he lost respect for me
I wonder when my love
became a trigger for his abusing
I wonder when did my love
become the death of me
He hit me
Today was no different than when it first began
Today was no different than yesterday
Who knew the price of love I had to pay
Would be scars my husband gave.
He hit me
First time it happened
I thought well you deserved it
No woman should ever make her man feel worthless
I was angry
I shouldn't have said what I said
Fuck you nigga I hate you
Too late to take back my words
Through his fist pummeling my head
And so it began
He broke me
Mentally then physically
Continued to remind me
That I'm not shit but a worthless bitch
Really?
I thought I was a queen and the woman of your dreams
Now I'm A worthless bitch
who you chose to marry procreate with
And hit and hit and hit
And when he's finished
He'll look so innocent
Explaining his behavior
as tho I'm a priest
Looking for vindication
By providing me material things
Since when can a purse
Heal a broken soul
A broken soul that you stole
When you balled your fist
And used your legs
With every kick I fly into my peaceful land
A little getaway I call heaven
Where I no longer feel
The emotional and physical pain coming from my man
Do you not know what it does to your mental
When the man sworn to protect you
Is the one causing the worse pain
When he tells you he loves you
But he uses love in vain
I fly away to a world
Where I dance with flowers
And swim in gold
Where I can wear short sleeves and shorts
And don't have to do as I'm told
Where I can speak and not have to worry
I can wake up
And not wish I was dead
I can wake up
And not wish I was dead
Wait
I can't wake up
Last hit
Fatal blow to my head
Somethings need not go unsaid
Abuse is one of them.
The same body that used to love me
Is The same body that took me from the land of the living"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Naijaversion does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.naijaversion.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Naijaversion.
*Naijaversion readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Naijaversion.com
*Thank you.

Comments system