Thursday 16 April 2015

Man who Escape Being Burnt To Dead While Sleeping Tells the Story

A man who escaped death today, narrate what happened.. "At about 12:30pm today 9/4/015.I was awake by a shout,heard people screaming fire ooooooo.My first thought was my document ,then I reliase it all in my mailbox. I quickly rushed out to the scene, I observed people packing stuffs from their shops;on my investigation I found out that it was a tanker loaded with petrol, who had tried to dodge a gallop in the process lost control.and swave into a waiting mini bus parked in front of shops and it happen.There was an old woman in one of the shops ,that did not survived because the truck pushed the bus and closed the her shop and being that she is old no way to escape.


Now this is the gist there was a filling station just after a street,close to this shops where the tanker was actually coming to offload, and the house I was sleeping is the first building in the street just before the filling station,and here I am still (STANDING).we are just greatfull it did not happen at night when people would be sleeping".



Nairaland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:
*Naijaversion does NOT own any other blog/website apart from www.naijaversion.com.
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Naijaversion.
*Naijaversion readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Naijaversion.com
*Thank you.

Comments system